Wednesday, February 21, 2007

1 more day to 22nd birthday

time flies.

one year has passed since I entered adulthood. haha. time to take stock once again. How much have i grown? how different am I from a year ago? am i still marching on the same spot? have i moved far and high enough? what are the lessons learnt?

Academically, i did ok. this semester is crucial and I have to maintain my firct class honours GPA. seems a little daunting at this moment judging from all the unfinished projects. I will keep track and navigate through these rough patches. I just pray that some divine force will help me along. I want to do well. i wish that i could be patient with others but time is not gonna stop for me to teach or impart my knowledge to others.. we just gotta move on and those who lag will fall out of the race soon. BE FOCUSED.

As according to planned, I invested in stocks and shares. BUT, i must take this step further to activate my personal account and get all the online thingy working! Target: within one month's time. complete e- transactions and control over trading account. i am falling behind!! so UlU.. OMG. also, time to relook at investments and portfolio. Target: Slow and steady; little by little. spread risks; indentify the correct market segments.

Family, good. very blessed. Everyone is healthy and happy. Hope that little aunt will find a full time job soon or when she is ready to start work again after her break. pray that mum stops nagging. for bro, is he really going to buy a car? what for? need vs. necessity. i really dun see the need to buy one. is it just to boost his ego? hahaha. ought to spend the money more wisely.. least he could do is to save it up. why the hurry to buy car?

the clock is ticking, counting down to end june when zhen leaves sin for sydney to study. treasure the time together. many many more years to go. 25 is a good time to get engaged. 26 to get married? need to plan carefully. got to synchronise our careers too. for now, save up for my dearest HDB.

I wish i had more time to read. I have so many unread books. hope to clear my debt this year. haha. should have lots of time in Norway to read.. reading is so important.

what i wish for this birthday:

1. good health - sleep well, eat well, think well.
2. good relationships / love
3. knowledge
4. patience
5. discipline
6. determination
7. wisdom
8. passion for life
9. good luck forever
10. opportunities to excel

that's all for now.
ZhiChao

1 Comments:

Blogger zhen said...

dear..hope that you will fulfill your 10 wishes this year and for many many years. happy birthday.=)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home