Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Had a pretty relaxed day.

tuesday, 7 Nov. I chose to gave myself a breather. 2 hours of lesson. Had chicken rice for dinner and pasta for supper. wahaa.

Exam starts next week. Creeping slowly and gaining fine momentum. I have goals to work towards. I believe that I can achieve what I set out to achieve from the beginning. This self believe is important. I must remind myself that afterall, I am a scholar. I am responsible for my own learning and also to many others who supported me through this journey. I cannot let them down.

If the President Scholars can do it, so can I. I never believe that I am in anyway lesser than them. Well, I figured out that they are more focused than i am and they worked harder.

I will work my way to earn a deserving holiday in Australia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home