Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dream

I have a dream. My dream is to be a successful and respectable intellect.

I want to retire comfortably with:

1. A lovely and caring wife, with 2 or more kids. A Happy and HealthyFamily.
2. 5 Million SIN dollars of cash holdings/ stocks/ bonds: M3.
3. A nice landed property with garden and car lawn large enough to park 5 cars.
4. A Masters in Finance/BA and MSc Maritime Studies.

I will start working hard now. This is the only way to achieve my dream. I have a dream. Not only I have a dream. I have a plan.

Tons of quizes this week. I will work hard... I started real late. But I pray that I can cope well. I need to score well. I will do my best with utmost integrity. I know people prob. will start copying, but I will not. I will receive what I truely deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home