Sunday, November 16, 2008

exams.. 4 core papers in 9 days

i'm trying my best to study. arrrggh..it's crazy cos there's so much to memorize. madness. there's a limit to my brain capacity manz.. omg. i hate to cramp all the stuff. what's the point? well, only to score in exams and that is enough to justify all my late nights. not so fun. as usual.. i'm always distracted... looking forward and thinking more abt after exams program.. this time round sux too.. cos it's the start of fyp.. must really do something from now on.. else die... didn't touch for quite some time..

last paper on 25 nov.. got a presentation on 26 noon. then 27/28 should be spent in the library to do research ba. over the 29/30 weekend to do my survey qns. omg.. i've got it all packed. i have to send out my survey before going for my yr end trip sia.. omg!! pray damm hard that my team mates can be more active and contribute actively rather than wait for things to drop from the sky! ai~~.. not so optimistic now. cos i've got a dreamer on my team.

lam: survey response rate depends to a large extent the grade.. .. i need to go pray for all the luck in the world sia... it's beyond my control.. omg.

well.. keep focused! just 4 papers. suck it up... i know sure pass.. but i need my As man.. GIVE ME STRAIGHT As this semester....one last shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home