Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bloody BAD Mood

Once again.. i am f*&*king pissed today.... after looking at some substandard work of some asshole. only if this bloody arse is not on my team.. i hope she would jus F*off from the surface of earth.. if her lousy work will not affect my grade, i cant be bothered how shitty her work is.. but the fact is that her shitty piece of work ig going to affect mine too... as it's all in together... why is she sooo navie/ stupid/ idiotic / moronic and.... i cant think of anything else to decribe her.. she is hopeless! me and my other mate have saved her some many times from projects to projects.... yet she still expect us to continue to help her.. cos it's "teamwork"= "U work I slack".. wtf! so more this bloody idiotic person thinks she deserve a second upper... OMG! can't she just wake up to reality that she is not worth that grade? can someone just wake her up... she should be happy with just a pass grade for her degree.. cos that's her standard! i'm not impressed by her 'intelligence' (if it exists) and work at all.... if she really happens to get second upper (cos' she is somewhat always lucky) i think the system sucks! and it does not do justise to others in the same system... she is simply hopeless... pls wake up ya!! i cant believe that U think u deserve a second upper.. omg... U're hopeless... BUT thank God.. U're simply always lucky in life.. lucky to have people to help u in your life.. plan for u and cover up yr deficiency.. other than that... U're worthless..

OK. enough time wasted to let it out of my system... I'm going to do some damage control now.

Pls can I have patience, sympathy (for pathetic souls), love, wisdom, knowledge, kindess, happiness for this Christmas? I need to cool down... I hate talking to damm ass...

cool.... cool.... chill..... ignore this ass.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home