Tuesday, November 06, 2012

just feel like writing something

As i logged in, I saw that my last post was about one and a half month ago. How time passes.

Completed my course and earned my badge. Went to U.S. and came back. All these happened in such a short time. Know where I'm heading to next, part happy & excited and part worried that it would be a steep learning curve for me. Then again, looking at those who had passed through this stage, I know that I can do pretty well. I just got to set goals and be very focused on working towards achieving my goals. I am sure I will do well with good company and support.

In this current course, pretty happy that I got to enlarge my social circle and meet some pretty awesome people. How that this would be a enjoyable 5 weeks that i could enlighten myself. Sometimes, I start to wonder if I should stay for long in this organisation. I must say that the people are generally great and I probably cannot find such a great bunch of people out there. The training opportunities are avast and there is so much responsibility to take on. So, what am I thinking of? Maybe it is this thought that it is a lot more exciting out there. anyway, i just pray that all will be safe and well for the next few years to come.

something which hit me hard yesterday was what my aunt shared with me that her new job only pays her 1k plus which is less than half of what she used to earn. shocked, I would say. shocked that given that she is a graduate at her era of early 1980s and yet she never applied a job with her degree qualification... seemed like she could not handle the stress... so what happened back then? why did she not get married since she is was young, intelligent and good-natured person. Why? with her current income, can she sustain the house and grandpa's health expenditure? i think i have to start the conversation and ask them some tough questions... i'm worried if they have saved enough for old age. i'm just hope to be of some help to them as I find that they are lonely and possibly needs help in making some decision... i also don't wish to regret when it is too late.

for now, i can foresee that the road in the  near future is going to be tough. mum is likely going to suffer from some illness given her very static lifestyle and lazy self.. i'm kind of angry with her. She has been lucky her entire life to my dad as her husband and marry into such a good family. yet, she doesn't seem to at least take responsibility to take care of herself and others. sometimes, i wonder is this selfish or stupid? Since young, my brother and I were taken care of by ah gong and ah ma. my mum practically did nothing to take care of us... should i really believe that some people are just born with good life?  she has never attempted to educate me whether academically or in values. if not for ah gong ah ma, i will be crap today.

Looking at my two aunts who are single.. more problems lie ahead. the younger aunt is possibly suffering from some personality disorder and is darn difficult to get along with. she appeared self-centered, protective, uncompromising and hot-headed. sometimes, I blame my grandma for their upbringing.... could it be that ah ma was over protective that resulted in the current state of my aunts? why?

i have a simple wish, that is that everyone in the family can be healthy and learn to love each other, help each other and care for each other. it is quite a burden to worry about them.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home