Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Final exams

2 more papers to go before i graduate =)

First paper - Core subject. just 1 day away... not so sure how I'm feeling at the moment. mixed feelings... want it to be over asap.. but not so confident to sit for the paper now. 1 day more of revision to go before exam. last minute.. as usual. I hope for A+ or minimun an A =)

Can I get my First Class Honours? Not so sure. I can only pray hard. I did all I could. I guess most importantly, I did not let myself down. I tried my best and I hope all turns out well. I have waited for 4 years for this day to come. Can my goal be realised? It would be most painful if I fail to achieve it. but then again, its just a piece of paper.. how can i judge my self worth base on a piece of paper? I duno.. I really duno. I guess I will feel happier for at least a few weeks if I get my First Class Honours. If not, life goes on as normail and forget about giving back to school..lol

What will be happening in the next one to two months? Very exciting and very uncertain. where would I be assigned to? I do not know. I just pray to meet very good peers, subordinates, seniors and mentors....

No matter what, no matter where. I can choose to be happy and satisfied because I have accomplished much which many are not comparable...

cheers, stay happy, excited and positive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home