Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Race is not Over!

Final Semester- The race is not over. Always remember the story of the pilot who was shot down after his mission. Now, this is the final lap- Final Year Report and 2 more subjects to go!

Keep focused and Work Hard! Here's how things should go:

A Grade for final year project + 2 As for academic Subject => First Class Honours (plus maintain Dean's List) => Start Work => Do well (Top 5 Percent) in navigation course and build up solid foundation naval knowledge => Get involved in major projects and exercises => A Grade for appraisal.

Target: Final Year Report to come in TOP for the cohort. It must be so good that I get recognised and that companies offer me jobs after reading my report! I will work extremely hard to achieve it. I can do it! Ignore all distractions and barriers that are in my way cos Nothing comes in my way!

Completed thus far for Yr2009:

1.Purchase of house =)
2. Survey data collection for fyp
3. Booking of mid year trip
4. Short competition and friendlies matches

Now that I am 24... focus on building career (wealth), knowledge, relationships and maintaining a balanced lifestyle. Planning for ROM.... some time not too far away.. got to do things simultaneously!

After I am doine with my school work, got to relook at investments to rebuild portfolio. Need to ensure steady flow of interests and dividend income. plus potential for capital gains and insurance protection.

k, back to work. this was just a small break to write things down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home