Wednesday, January 21, 2009

writing down some thoughts

2.30am in the morning.. haha.. going to bed soon after this post.

several things to settle.

1. need to submit more documents for approval. omg, hope this is the last time and that the approval will be given in a few days time... so ma fan. just wish to sign the S&P and have some kind of closure cos' this is bugging me a bit...

2. need tons of luck with my survey... got to send out tmr.. hope the response will be good. omg.. my grade largely depends on it.. so that i can write a decent, convincing and scientific report... gosh.. focsed and work hard ya! Luck be on my side =)

3. continue to catch up and study hard.. though 3rd week only. need to ACE both subjects to give some buffer man.. FIRST CLASS HONOURS... u're driving me crazy and giving me sleepless night..

4. hmm.. need to do spring cleaning also.. super overdue!! omg.. this Friday got to DO IT! no excuse!

well.. pray that everything is smooth sailing.. in particular my loan and project.....=) argghh..

gambante! jia you! I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home