Wednesday, October 17, 2007

48 Days to exams .. feeling the heat

my first paper is on 3 dec 2007 - ship accounting. i have yet to get hold of a copy of the textbook. but i will have it soon anyway.. and i will chew it up. hahha. though i am on an exchange programme, i cannot slack behind in my academic work.

I seek to achieve the best in everything that i do. i work hard and i have been rewarded. work ethics must never be eroded no matter where i am and what the circumstances are. I am going for straight As. Ambitious at this moment because I am still quite lost, but I will try- with a last minute boost. Full Ahead all E/G.

I have a duty to my family and to my organisation. I must perform and bring back what I have learnt to Singapore, to serve the nation and my family. I want to and I will make a difference. My only way to be in the position to make a difference to others in the near future is to study hard now.

I must be:

1. focused
2. hardworking
3. determined
4. smart
5. disciplined

I want to create a bright future for myself so that I can support my family. Not only to support but to provide every single member of my family with a very comfortable life. My kids shall go to the best schools and receive the best education. My elders shall be able to enjoy their retirements comfortably and travel the world. My wife shall be the most loved and fortunate lady. I will provide them with a comfortable living.

Targets:

1. Ship Accounting - A. This is my favourite subject cos it deals with money and logic.

2. Shipping Organisation - A. I may become a CEO of an international shipping company in the future, hence i must know how a ship entity operates.

3. Maritime Law - A. My strenght. I have a lawyer's mind. I am good at this. I can think abstract and yet logically.

4. Marine Insurance - A. Very important for ship owners. An agent can learn it well, so can I! and the basis of which is built upon law. I can do it!

5. Scandinvian Work Life and Managment -B. My interests topic. but i shall not expend too much energy on this elective. good to know.

Like i said. I will and I can achieve. God Bless Me. I can't go to the temple cos i am away but I am sincere and truthful. My prayers shall be answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home