Sunday, November 25, 2007

Exams is coming once again

exams is coming once again. 7 days more to my first paper - Ship Accounting. 3 weeks to end of exams and to home. 4 weeks to Sydney. haha. so exciting.

feeling a little tensed now. well, as usual -=( very sadly, i am always so 'last minute'. struggling now to complete revision for my first 2 papers. well, even though grades don;t count, i must still do well and maintain an excellent records, and an 'excellence' attitude.

I must work hard and I will do well. I am blessed with good abilities, and i shall make full use of my brain!! Arrghh... accounting and shipowning entity. I am going to do well! I have covered maritime law and marine insuracnce once.. most important now is to familiarise with the codes/ laws applicable. I MUST at least get 2 As 3 Bs. NO Cs: totally unacceptable for me.

I am in a pretty good mood, except that thinking of the coming exams make me feel stressed. well, meditate.


God Bless me n U!
I shall be back to blog.. one last lesson in the morning tmr. I hope it snows! and snows heavily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home