Monday, December 03, 2007

Ship Accounting Paper is over

Yeah! Ship Accounting paper is over! I was quite stressed prior to the paper cos i was not confident in scoring for that paper. all turned out pretty well. I should expect at least a B grade.. sighz. what a waste. had I had more time ... had i not make that stupid mistake in Q3... i would probably have secured an A!! @#$%^&* crap... maybe i have good luck.. A is still possible, we'll see. I think in the rest of my answers.. I have demonstrated a thorough understanding of the subject and shown that i read beyond what is presented in the books and notes. I OUGHT to be rewarded for all these extra efforts right?

What's next? 3 more papers to go. SHIP ENTITY on friday, followed by Marine Insurance and International Maritime Law. I will aced them. Action speaks louder than words. I have rewarded myself today 3 dec 2007 by resting for the whole day! Time to work doubly hard again. I must and I will do well. Must get some As from this school! arrgghhh.. at least 2 As and minimum of B!

I am confused now.. time for sub reg for next sem. shall I take Investment? I need someone to enlighten me! shall i take risk reporting and analysis? I love these subjects.. but i'll be alone. and I will miss the first 2 weeks of class. shit! what shall i do?

zhenzhen.. where are u? somewhere in NZ? hmmm... hope to hear from u. see ya in 3 weeks =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home