Friday, December 07, 2007

下一步棋该这么走?

2 papers completed. today's shipowning entity was ok. I thought it was pretty simple, but then again, i did not have sufficient time to write, hence towards the last part of the paper i was simply scribbling like crazy. thoughts were quite disorganised. the front part was ok. Given sufficient time, it would probably be a safe A. Now, it revolves around A/ B. crap. the Grading system here is not so good... just either A or B no plus or minus. hmm. Again, I wish that I have enough luck to 'err' on the A side for both subjects. I pray that the examiners could tell through my answers that my knowledge on the subjects are well above average.. probably superior to most. I have read beyond the textbook and learnt so much from outside sources.

Next 2, I MUST work very hard to Aced them. My favourite subjects =)
target: minimun 2 As with NO C grade. But must get some As. Could it even be 3 or 4 As?

haha. Looking ahead... i need to plan for the subjects next semester. strategise to max learning and to maintain my GPA. Also, need to apply for hall. when I get back to singapore.. tons of admin to do. Seminar to attend, meetings to settle softball stuff, maybe trainings, unpack and pack, family dinner, making claims and lots more.

Busy weeks ahead before another break - Fun in Sydney with my dearest!

Look for master courses! CFA =possible? I have a dream.. I must fulfil my dream. Hokom told me that 1 yr at LSE cost GBP13,ooo just for tuition! Well, I shall drive a toyota and fulfil my academic dreams. I place highest value on the training of mine mind.. be scholistic is my choice. I feel good to be able to think clearly. and to contribute to everything i particiapate in! I need more education!

i want to take all these courses.. i pray hard that i could achieve this small goal before I grad. My Class Schedule must allow me to do so!!! Argghhh..always clash. @#$%^ I want to take:

1. Business and Finance (Done)
2. Investments
3. Equity and Securities
4. Portfolio Management
5. Principles of risks and Insurance

With these 5 modules in hand. I can compete with the finance grad despite my degree in science. trash them! and I shall prep myself for my second career.. too early?

hmm.. tired now. going to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home